Congrats! Just spent a few days here in Washington with my sis-in-law and her 4 boys (her parents live here and they come to visit about every year), you're keeping right up with her! Well, almost, she's preggo with #5 of unknown sex, due in January. She's hoping for a girl this time, we'll see. I know you enjoy your girls and wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully I can get over to see you at Christmas when I'm back in good ol' Fremont. Cheers!
We just got a new sienna too! We opted for the 8 seater - to haul our own and a friend or two. Kids have no trouble getting in and out. We figured the extra seat would be useful.
Congrats! Just spent a few days here in Washington with my sis-in-law and her 4 boys (her parents live here and they come to visit about every year), you're keeping right up with her! Well, almost, she's preggo with #5 of unknown sex, due in January. She's hoping for a girl this time, we'll see. I know you enjoy your girls and wouldn't have it any other way. Hopefully I can get over to see you at Christmas when I'm back in good ol' Fremont. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWe just got a new sienna too! We opted for the 8 seater - to haul our own and a friend or two. Kids have no trouble getting in and out. We figured the extra seat would be useful.
ReplyDelete