We saw many changes during 2008 as we enjoyed the journey of life.
Kelly joined our family on June 20th and has been a cute little button even without much hair. We're blessed and grateful to have her in the family and enjoy that she can sleep through most nights.
Emily turned 3 and started a preschool with Mommy. She loves being independent and playing with anything she can get her hands on.
Shannon turned 5 in March and started kindergarten. She has overcome some of her shyness and made some good friends and loves learning and playing at school.
LeeAnn continued raising 3 kids and keeping busy enough that it's hard to even keep track of her and the girls.
Ryan left work with KPMG and joined Dolby Laboratories in the revenue department. He enjoys more time off and being home with the family but is still waiting for Dolby to install surround sound in his cube. :)
We hope you all enjoy this special time of year and remember the true reason for which we celebrate the season. Take a few minutes to watch the video below that Ryan put together and have a very Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas guys! Congratulations on the new (ok, kind of new) baby. We're happy to hear that your're liking your new job. Keep in touch, k?
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog! I didn't think I would like blogging, but I love that I can find more and more people :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I just found your blog on here. It is fun to see how everyone is doing. How are you guys?
ReplyDeleteemily